Home

Borderlands 2 bad touch swordsplosion

Über 80% neue Produkte zum Festpreis; Das ist das neue eBay. Finde ‪Borderlands 2‬! Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay Der große MEGABAD Badmöbel-Sale: Sie finden bei uns Badmöbel aller Marken-Hersteller. Zum besonders günstigen Preis mit bis zu -70% Rabatt und sofort lieferbar Bad Touch is a unique submachine gun in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Maliwan. It is given the first time as a reward from Moxxi for providing tips, and can only be obtained once per character. When I'm good, I'm very good... - Always corrosive.+70% critical hit damage. While wielding this gun, any damage done by the character heals them at a rate of 2% of the damage inflicted SWORDSPLOSION!!! is a unique E-tech shotgun manufactured by Torgue. It appears exclusively in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC for Borderlands 2. SWORDSPLOSION!!! is obtained from the mission The Sword in The Stoner. Because Mister Torgue Said So. - Fires a single projectile in the shape of a sword which explodes upon impact, spawning three smaller swords, which also explode on impact. SWORDSPLOSION!!! variants can be found listed below. All item and weapon cards must be displayed in the table provided. Images displayed elsewhere in this page will be removed and/ or deleted. Variants added without supporting images will be redacted. Lvl Prefix Dmg Acc RoF Reload Mag Element/ Chance Notes Image 30 Sinewy 2355 78.1 0.9 3.4 9 Explosive+501% Weapon Damage [Weapon 1] 50 Bad Touch.

In this video I will be showing you the unique E-Tech shotgun/splatgun known as the SWORDSPLOSION!!! This gun shoots a sword, that explodes into smaller swor.. Borderlands 2 bad touch swordsplosion. Auf der Suche nach einem neuen Badetuch? Jetzt auf moebel.de Super-Angebote für Borderlands 2 Goty Steam hier im Preisvergleich bei Preis.de . The SWORDSPLOSION!!! is a unique E-tech shotgun manufactured by Torgue. It is obtained as a mission reward for successfully completing The Sword in The Stoner Bad Touch is a unique submachine gun in Borderlands 2. Welcome to the newest Seraph Weapon series from Tiny Tina's Assualt on Dragons Keep DLC!!!! I will be reviewing all of the seraph weapons from this DLC. So far it seems they are just a bit better. Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!! lvl 61 Krieg - UVHM The Sword in The Stoner mission and SWORDSPLOSION EXPLOSIONS! Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - DLC 4 PC on highest video settings with 2x 4GB GTX.

Borderlands 2‬ - 168 Millionen Aktive Käufe

Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Mister Torgue Flexington. Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:46pm Good Touch vs. Bad Touch between these 2 Moxxi-based healing guns, which one was better to you? < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . dontu_worry (Banned) Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:56pm I have both, want custom levelled versions to compare? They're all maliwan, too. #1. Mister Torgue Flexington. Dec 29, 2015. The Bad Touch is a unique Maliwan SMG that can be acquired by tipping Moxxie in Sanctuary. This weapon has a solid damage, fire rate, magazine size, and accuracy, in addition to having the healing. Bad Touch Magazine size + Drumed Scalable Sidewinder Extra Large Desperate General Boost + Redy Stedy Social Well Kept New and Improved Sinewy Accuracy + Sketer Potential Huntin' Original Potent Critical damage + Critikal Hit Critical Doc's Royal Juicy Reload speed + Quik Loadeder Reactive Texas Basic Impetuous Pellet Count + Assssult Practicable Rustler's Gentle Casual Submachine Gun Prefixes. Flakker is a legendary shotgun in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel manufactured by Torgue. In Borderlands 2, it is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from The Warrior located in Vault of the Warrior and the Handsome Sorcerer located in Dragon Keep. In Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC, it may be available at any Torgue vending.

Badmöbel bis zu -70% reduziert - SALE auf ausgewählte Artike

Swordsplosion melee bonus meaning Borderlands 2. Ask Question Asked 3 years, 5 months ago. The only prefix of the swordsplosion which does increase melee damage is Bad Touch, which only increases it by 50%. share | improve this answer | follow | | | | answered Oct 24 '16 at 7:48. Y U NO WORK Y U NO WORK. 7,532 3 3 gold badges 24 24 silver badges 53 53 bronze badges. Marked as the. Borderlands 2. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Blundering Rookie. Nov 15, 2019 @ 12:27pm Weapons for Hyperion Slaughter?. Bad Touch Flakker is a legendary drop from The Warrior in Borderlands 2. Bad Touch Flakker is a orange shotgun in Borderlands 2. It drops from The Warrior in The Vault (you can get this or some other version of the Flakker Shotgun such as the Impetuous Flakker). You can also get the Flakker from Torgue Vending Machines - buy using Torgue Tokens (Requires Campaign of Carnage) Main Attributes. 3 Its ok but as other posters said, the swordsplosion and ravager outclass it Next poll should be either; Shredifier Good touch Bad touch Rough rider Lead storm Deadly bloom Black hole Probably the last remaining vet of the Borderlands 2 board

Bad Touch Borderlands Wiki Fando

1. I seem unable to get this gun! In both TVHM and UVHM I didn't tip Moxxi at all until I completed the main story in TVHM and got to level 72 in UVHM so that I could get the max level Bad Touch and Good Touch, but for some reason after a while of tipping I would just be given the Good Touch. Is it possible to get the Bad Touch after the good because I had always thought she gave her second.
  2. Borderlands 2. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details Nov 19, 2016 @ 5:59pm Carnage vs Swordsplosion i know theyre both torgue, both shotguns, both explodsive, which one do i go for? im in UVHM btw < >.
  3. This List has all unique Borderlands 2 Weapons. You can sort & filter the Database to discover the right gear for your build
  4. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Slightly noobish Giveaway
  5. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Lv 57 commando seeking UVHM support.
  6. g Docks there is an Unmotivated Golem lying in a pile of its own rubble with a sword stuck in it's back. Roland would like for you to go and retrieve this for him. Head to the.
  7. Others favorites include Slag Rubi, Grog Nozzle, Good Touch, Bad Touch, and Swordsplosion!!! And if you're a Gunzerker, mastering the offhand Pimpernel will get you far. If you have any questions.

r/Borderlands: The Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. log in sign up. User account menu. 17 [Weapon Spoiler] Casual SWORDSPLOSION!!! is the most amazing thing ever. [SPOILERS] Close. 17. Posted by. 6 years ago. Archived [Weapon Spoiler] Casual. Borderlands 2 favourite Vault Hunter. Total Votes: 8203. Krieg - The Psycho 1873 votes (22.9%) Maya - The Siren 1781 votes (21.7%) Zer0 - The Assassin 1697 votes (20.7%) Gaige - The Mechromancer 1345 votes (16.4%) Salvador - The Gunzerker 829 votes (10.1%) Axton - The Commando 675 votes (8.2%) Borderlands 2 least favourite Vault Hunter. Total. r/Borderlands: The Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels

For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Willing to trade Borderlands 2: Falls Ihr vorhaben solltet der Moxxi Trinkgeld zu geben, empfehle ich euch am besten soviel wie möglich abzudrücken! Bei einer Summe von ca. 16 000 (Manchmal mehr und manchmal. Pages in category Borderlands 2 Shotguns List The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. B. Borderlands 2: Bad Touch Flakker; Borderlands 2: Barbed Triquetra; Borderlands 2: Basic Retcher ; Borderlands 2: Bulk Octo; Borderlands 2: Captain Blade's Orphan Maker; Borderlands 2: Casual Bangstick; Borderlands 2: Casual Carnage; Borderlands 2: Casual Landscaper; Borderlands 2.

SWORDSPLOSION!!! Borderlands Wiki Fando

Hello everyone. Here are all the codes you will probably ever need for borderlands 2. It took me a while to get some of these so have fun everyone ! -EXT} Droppables in BL2! BL2(BwAAAACFfAAbEQDwQBAAwA==)IED Booste Borderlands 2. close. Games. videogame_asset My games. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. chevron_left. chevron_right. Recently added 30 View all 963. Log in to view your list of favourite games. View all games. Mods. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. New chevron_right. Trending chevron_right. Most endorsed chevron.

SWORDSPLOSION!!!/Variant Chart Borderlands Wiki Fando

Borderlands 2 Wiki Guide Table of Contents. Denial, Anger, Initiative . Top Contributors: Brian, Bren McGrath, Jeffrey Lerman + more. Last Edited: 9 Jul 2015 5:35 am. Page Tools. Edit (Classic. Moxxi's Bad Touch (Borderlands 2) Moin. Hat jemand ne Idee, wie ich an Moxxi's Bad Touch komme. Ich hab inzwischen riesige Summen in das Trinkgeldglas geworfen, kriege aber immer nur die Good.

Borderlands 2 Tips and Tricks djhes; 66 videos; 10,352 views; Last updated on Jun 15, 2014 ; just some random borderlands 2 gameplays to help you and me out! Play all Share. Loading... Save. Sign in to YouTube. Sign in. How To Kill Old Slappy The Easy Way! (Solo w/out Legendary Items) Boarderlands 2 by djhes. 6:04. 2 Legendary Guns 4 Loot Chests: 5 Min Farm Run! Borderlands 2: The Fridge (Gub. An achievement and guns. (No cutscenes.) The Sugar Daddy achievement unlocks at $10,000 cumulatively donated. You can exit the game without saving to keep the achievement and your money. Moxxi hands over two guns (and variants whereof):. Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch, a red, corrosive SMG; Miss Moxxi's Good Touch, a purple, incendiary SMG, vibrates your controller when in us Like the first game, Borderlands 2 is a mission-based First-Person Shooter with RPG Elements, allowing the player to upgrade their characters with new skills and abilities, while blasting their way through hordes of alien creatures, robots, and insane bandits.As before, the game thrives on a procedurally generated loot system that can and will spit out thousands of different weapons, all with. 2. Borderlands 2 - Playable Characters. Axton (Commando) 2.1; Maya (Siren) 2.2; Salvador (Gunzerker) 2.3; Zer0 (Assassin) 2.4; Gaige (Mechromancer) 2.5; Krieg (Psycho) 2.6; 3. Borderlands 2 - Main Story Missions. Intro 3.1; My First Gun 3.2; Blindsided 3.3; Cleaning Up the Berg 3.4; Best Minion Ever 3.5; The Road to Sanctuary 3.6; Plan B 3.7; Hunting the Firehawk 3.8; A Dam Fine Rescue 3.9. Soweit mir bekannt sind es nur 2 pro Durchlauf nämlich Good Touch und Bad Touch. Bad Touch: Gib Moxxi immer weiter Trinkgeld. Wenn Sie insgesamt 15.000 bekommen hat, wird sie dir eine.

Borderlands 2 Unique Weapon Guide- SWORDSPLOSION!!! - YouTub

Pages in category Borderlands 2 Torgue Guns The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. B. Borderlands 2: Bad Touch Flakker; Borderlands 2: Casual Bangstick; Borderlands 2: Casual Carnage; Borderlands 2: Casual Landscaper; Borderlands 2: Casual Ravager; Borderlands 2: Casual Swordsplosion; Borderlands 2: Deep a Tunguska; Borderlands 2: Derp Ahab; Borderlands 2: derp Nukem. ModCabinet is auto-generated based on information found in the BLCM Github.Information here could be wrong in various ways. The About ModCabinet Wiki page will have information about any errors encountered while building the wiki. If you see something amiss, please stop by Shadow's Evil Hideout and let us know. (Apocalyptech is the maintainer of this code at the moment, if you wanted to @ him. The Bad Touch is a Epic SMG manufactured by Maliwan in Borderlands 2. Item List. Weapons Shields Grenades Class Mods Relics. Item List. Weapons Shields Grenades Class Mods Artifacts. DPS Join feedback. Weapon Guide. Bad Touch. Game: Borderlands 2 DLC: Type: SMG. Rarity: Epic . Manufacturer: Maliwan. Red Text: When I'm good, I'm very good Elements: Last Page Update: Sep 12, 2019. Bad Touch. *****Borderlands 2 Unofficial Community Patch Version 4.0 to 4.1 Changelog***** Original author and published by shadowevil Changelog written by Koby Credits to: 55tumbl, Aaron0000, Adudney, AngrierPat, B33PB00PJOE, Dave Rabbit, empireScum, Ethel, FromDarkHell, Hydrattler, Jim Raven, Kazy, Koby, laxlife, LightChaosman, MegaCyber, Mike (Soze), mopioid, Orudeon, SentySent, SirUmnei, Sommer, the. The loot generation in Borderlands 2 is random and there can be 87 billion or more unique guns, so it is impossible to list them all.. This category will have many examples of guns so you can get an idea what types of weapons are generated and compare your weapons to the ones in this list

Discord servers tagged with borderlands-2. Tags similar to borderlands-2. borderlands (163) deceit (48) uno (143) open-world (214) gta-v (1146) action (667) gmod (917) cs:go (1394) games (21825) anime (64219) gaming (86974) Bumped recently . Bumped recently Member Count . Showing 1 - 24 of 28 servers [PS4&Pc] Borderlands . Fighting Games 12. Get link ; Mute this server ; Report this server. Bad Touch Flakker LVL 50 Drop from The Warrior - True Vault Hunter Mode Can also be found in the Tourge vending machines in the Badass Crater of Badassitude, for about 613-650 tourge coins

Borderlands 2 bad touch swordsplosion, kuschelweiche und

26/nov/2014 - Borderlands 2: Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch Full Scale Replica. 26/nov/2014 - Borderlands 2: Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch Full Scale Replica. Mantenha-se saudável e protegido(a). Lave as mãos, pratique o distanciamento social e confira nossos recursos para se adaptar a estes tempos. Ignorar Acessar... In Borderlands 2, Moxxi tends to her bar, Moxxi's Bar in Sanctuary, where other quest-givers like Sir Hammerlock tend to hang around as well. Moxxi is a great source of unique and rare weapons Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch is a sister-weapon to Miss Moxxi's Good Touch. Only one Bad Touch can ever be obtained by a given character durring a playthrough. The Bad Touch is always given first. The only way to get a high-level Bad Touch is to either never tip Moxxi until Sanctuary's level is high enough (a level 50 weapon can be gained just before leaving to fight The Warrior in True Vault Hunter. Sorting all the mods, all day everyday! Contribute to BLCM/ModCabinet development by creating an account on GitHub Gebt Moxxi in ihrer Bar Trinkgeld, dann bekommt ihr die hübsche Sumachine Gun namens Bad Touch. Oder überweist TriForce echtes Geld, dann erhaltet ihr eine echte Bad Touch aus Borderlands 2. Die offiziell lizenzierte Replik aus dem Gearbox-Shooter besitzt eine originalgetreue Größe u

Video: BORDERLANDS 2 *Omen* Seraph Weapons Guide!!! *Tiny Tina

Borderlands 2 - SWORDSPLOSION!!! - YouTub

Available for pre-order now at projecttriforce.com priced at $650 (a payment plan is available), the Borderlands 2: Miss Moxxi Bad Touch Full Scale Replica measures 29 inches in length, weighs 20 pounds, and features working LED effects. It is scheduled to ship in the 2nd quarter 2015 Borderlands 2 Save Editor legitimate Weapon Code List 1.0; Welcome to MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking, the world's leader in Game Hacks, Game Cheats, Trainers, Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, WarRock Hacks & Cheats, SoldierFront Hacks & Cheats, Project Blackout Hacks & Cheats, Operation 7 Hacks & Cheats, Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, A.V.A. Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks.

Shadowevil and his team have released a brand new unofficial community patch for Borderlands 2. This new patch comes with numerous adjustments/changes to the weapons, character skills, relics and. Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch - Replik 1:1 - Borderlands 2 - 61 cm Zum Videospielkracher Borderlands 2 kommt dieses herausragende Replik der Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch in Originalgröße. Die offiziell-lizenzierte Waffe ist eine 74 cm lange und ca. 10 kg schwere Nachbildung des im Spiel verwendeten Modells. Handgefertigt sowie handbemalt ist dieses herausragende Polystone-Replik ein Muss für jeden.

Start studying Borderlands 2 Unique Weapons. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools I bought her the limited edition Diamond Plate Loot Chest and I wanna make it have a couple of ammo and the Moxxi Bad Touch SMG as well. I ripped the game (PC Version) using Umodel and the batcbexporter.bat, however the guns section only had a Hyperion SMG, couldnt find any other models so. Im looking for the Moxxi Bad Touch SMG model specificall

Borderlands 2 - Forum - Moxxi not giving bad touch? Games; Streams; Forums; More... Home Games Streams Forums. Races SpeedRunsLive GWR Resources Podcasts Users About Statistics API Promotion Help / Contact Donate Patreon. Night Mode. Social. Twitter Facebook Discord. Log in; Sign up; Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch ελληνικά English Español. Tools & code for use with Borderlands 2. Contribute to gibbed/Gibbed.Borderlands2 development by creating an account on GitHub Bad Touch is a Moxxi SMG in Borderlands 2 Reborn manufactured by Maliwan. Contents Special Weapon Effect . When I'm good, I'm very good... 2% lifesteal. +70% critical hit damage. Loot Sources. Moxxi tipping, Arena round 5 Advanced Usage (this section intentionally left blank - the community can edit this page and add their own tips and tricks on how to use this weapon.) Trivia (this section. Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by VinylicPuma3, Aug 23, 2013. ? What's Your Favorite Shotgun? Poll closed Sep 22, 2013. Practicable Butcher 0 vote(s) 0.0% Conference Call 1 vote(s) 50.0% InterFacer 0 vote(s) 0.0% Twister 0 vote(s) 0.0% Casual Swordsplosion 1 vote(s) 50.0% Bad Touch Ravager.

Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch is a rare sub-machine gun in Borderlands 2 . You get it by tipping Moxxi $15,000 at the tip jar in Moxxxis (Note: Stats may vary based on the level you receive this gun As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One. Buy Borderlands 2 - Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch 1:1 Scale Replica - TRIBL2BADTOUCH online with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Mwave.com.a I had the privilege of modeling Miss Moxxi's Bad/Good touch for the Triforce full-scale replica

TLDR: Yes, for Zero, Gaige and Salvador.No, for Maya and Krieg.. Scorn (Maya / Siren) Although thrown with the melee button, Scorn is more appropriately considered a slag attack. It does not benefit from effects that directly improve melee or weapon damage, but does benefit from improved slag damage (i.e. Elemental relics) Swordsplosion. terwallace on 20. Aug, 2013 — Lang: English. Previous Next. Description; Share&Promote; Facebook; Digg; reddit; Delicious; StumbleUpon; Tweet; Description. Seriously. Borderlands 2 gives you a gun that shoots exploding sowrds. no finer thing has been made by the hand of man. Also, felt it was time to make another mention of the neighbor's Twin Hammers. Their effectiveness may. Borderlands 2 Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch Full-scale Replica BUY ITEM NOW - CLICK HERE From the hit Borderlands 2 video game! Amazing prop replica of Miss Moxxie's Bad Touch Gun! A limited edition of 500 pieces worldwide! TriForce proudly presents the officially licensed Borderlands 2 Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch Full-Scale Replica, masterfully sculpted and painte Bad Touch - Corrosive SMG given after 10,000-20,000 dollars has been placed in her tip jar. Kitten - An assault rifle that is obtained by finishing the Everybody Wants to be Wanted quest given. TriForce proudly presents the officially licensed Borderlands 2: Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch Full Scale Replica, masterfully sculpted and painted by the artisans at TriForce. The end result is the most authentic representation of this weapon available on the market. The Bad Touch Full Scale Replica is hand-finished and hand-painted to precision quality. Intricately crafted and cast in polystone, it.

• Wolfgang joop alter.
  • Windrad im wohngebiet.
  • Vordach walmdach selber bauen.
  • Mini akf selber bauen.
  • Garageband ipad mit mac verbinden.
  • Kim un yong taekwondo.
  • Bereitschaft zahnarzt neuruppin.
  • Bundesprogrammlehrkraft gehalt.
  • Samsung bluetooth automatisch einschalten.
  • Kodachrome 64 kaufen.
  • Markt calheta madeira.
  • Wegbiegung.
  • Kinder festival nrw.
  • Garp risk review.
  • Lehrstellenbörse basel 2018.
  • Faustkeil beschreibung.
  • Enlisted serie.
  • Candidates.
  • Kompaktkamera mit sucher.
  • Bonez mc raf camora karneval.
  • E mail auslesen.
  • Heinrich heine liebeszitate.
  • Login online banking sparkasse celle.
  • Google nest mini.
  • Beste seiko uhr.
  • Lidl gav lohn.
  • Managing director gehalt.
  • Oli p tourdaten 2019.
  • Abstand sickerschacht zu gebäude.
  • Thalia neukölln arcaden.
  • Pco syndrom behandlung homöopathisch.
  • Yankee candle gesundheitsschädlich.
  • Ab kommenden sommer.
  • Telecom italia mobile.
  • Plötzlich rentner was nun.
  • Bundestagswahl 2017 statistisches bundesamt.
  • Borussia mönchengladbach frauen facebook.
  • Ostrale bautzner straße.
  • Bnn gaggenau.
  • Progressive radio.
  • Haribo sortenrein aldi.